The creation of a niche market
There are a few Internet entrepreneurs who often say that the identification of a niche market is a numbers game, and you do not need to integrate your own interests and abilities.
It’s probably for entrepreneurs established, we had a lot of companies and real racing experience – “I can sell anything” types.Â For example, there are few well-known entrepreneurs who have created a very good year on eBay to sell videos of fitness women.Â They found that market and a range of products through the implementation of some intense research.Â They are great at analysis and marketing, and really dominate this niche, even if they do not have any particular affinity with them.Â Instead, an analytical method that set this target on the radar.Â They will probably continue to be successful, expansion into new markets through the use of similar techniques!
The problem is that if you are passionate about games may suggest that you are probably male, single, aged 21-24.Â It is reasonable to assume that you will find in this market fitness women through the analysis, it will not matter how hot the market is, your heart is not in it.Â Since you really have to concentrate on serving your niche, you have a much better chance of success if you sell anything you want.
You can start with a search of the affinities
If you have a market niche that resonates with you, where you can feel passionate about and can establish your expertise to find, in starting.Â Ask yourself the following questions:
- What are your skills or experience?
- What are your hobbies
- People sometimes seek your advice on certain issues?
- Where can you find like-minded people
- Which is naturally attracted to you and your lifestyle?
- What information do you need to find other people?
- Whoever travels a path that you went successfully yourself?
- Their concerns can you reliably anticipate and respond?
Write your answers and spend some time thinking about what answers the call to you!
For example, you can create a seamstress, but you are simply bored with the work involved and you want to use your expertise themselves.Â On the other hand, you can also use a bird-watching during the weekend and nothing more than the securities exchange stories with other enthusiasts to try binoculars, recording equipment for the natural habitats andÂ other equipment for field work.Â So you can think of birding habitats as potential markets, while avoiding Quilter and Schneider.
Use your list to identify affinity groups
Make a list of groups of people who feel to come when you about your hobbies, skills and habits.Â What groups of people, you know already connected with or based on the answers to the questions above?Â For example:
- Have you been camping all your life?Â There are probably many groups as you like beginners who have no idea how to start and must survive a camping trip or camper extreme peaks of mountains in winter can get as brave.
- Do you like chili (like me) – the hotter the better?Â You can have a thorough knowledge of cooking with chili or with a group of people who share their food hot research experience over-the-top next.
Make your list as specific as possible.Â Do not tell the owner if you really want that cat owners.Â Do not just say the parents, if you really think that families with two parents (vs. single mothers or fathers).
We wish you much success!